Liquors - Alcoholic Beverage Permits

Who Must File?

Every person who manufacturers, sells, or is about to engage in the business of selling alcoholic beverages is to apply to the Commissioner of the Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control in accordance with R.S. 26:1 et seq.

Permits and Fees

Applications for registration certificates and permits must be made to the Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control before conducting any business and must be renewed annually. Forms and additional information may be obtained at

Date Fees Due

Fees for the permit annual renewal must be paid before the expiration of the permit. Permit renewals are staggered according to the parish where the business is located.